TACTICIAN BUSINESS GAMING, LLC
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect via our websites or the Application depends on the content and materials you use. You may also provide us your information by corresponding with us, email, phone, or other means. The information we collect may include:
We collect any information you voluntarily give to us during Registration, by email, phone, or other means, such as your first and last name, company name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, or username and password.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access our websites or the Application, such as your native actions that are integral to our websites or the Application, as well as other interactions with our websites or the Application and other users via server log files.
We may request access or permission to certain features from your device, including your device’s calendar, camera, reminders, sensors, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
We collect limited device information, which is non-personally identifiable, to determine compatibility and display modes.
A push notification is a message that pops up on a mobile device. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the Application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
Information from third parties, such as personal information, confidential customer information, or usage statistics relative to your use of the Application, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Application permission to access this information.
We may purchase information from other sources and combine this purchased data with the information provided by you for the purposes of targeted advertising, delivering relevant email content, event promotion and profiling. This helps us to update, expand and analyze our records, identify new customers, and create more tailored advertising to provide services that may be of interest to you.
Once we collect your information, it is processed in one or more ways. The processing of your information involves the operations performed on your information, which includes the collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, altering, retrieving, consulting, using, and disclosing of your information.
Your information will only be processed when we have a lawful basis to do so. Following are the most common circumstances we will process your information:
- To perform a contract with you, or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you.
- For the purpose of our legitimate interests, except where our interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
- When necessary for our compliance with a legal obligation; or
- Where you provide consent to the processing for specific purposes.
If we have the need to process your information other than for the purpose for which it was collected, we will, prior to further processing, provide you additional information regarding the new purpose to ensure that your information is processed properly in accordance with applicable law.
You may contact us via the Contact Us section below for further details on how we process your information.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via our websites or the Application to:
- Create and manage your account.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Application.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of our websites and the Application.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with our websites and the Application.
- Notify you of updates to the Application.
- Offer new products, services, applications, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Application.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Interactions with Other Users
If you interact with other users of the Application, those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, and chatting with other users.
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
We will only retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your information (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
If there is any information that we are unable, for technical reasons, to delete entirely from our systems, we will put in place appropriate measures to prevent any further use of the information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Your computer or mobile device information is collected via session audit log files, and in-memory session cookie.
- Session audit log files: This information may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, your browser type, the pages and files you viewed, and date/time stamps associated with your usage. This information allows us provide and improve our website, as well as to promote its security and continued proper functioning. IP addresses are also collected when users log into the services as part of our security features.
Do-Not-Track (DNT) Signals
Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” (DNT) signals to websites with which the browser communicates. Our websites currently do not respond to DNT requests because there is no accepted standard of how to respond to DNT signals. If and when a final standard is stablished and accepted we will reassess how to respond to these signals.
Our websites and the Application are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect information relating to children. You, as a parent or legal guardian of a child, may contact us via the Contact Us section below and request that we delete his/or her information if you believe that your child provided us with such information.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information. You are responsible for safeguarding the use of your user name and password, limiting access to your devices, and signing out after your sessions.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal information breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER DATA PROTECTION LAWS
If you access our websites or the Application outside the United States, be aware that your information is transferred, stored, and processed in the United States, where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The privacy laws of the United States may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.
If you are a California resident, you may request from us, once a year, that we provide you the names and addresses of all third parties (if any) with which we shared your personal information in the previous calendar year. Contact us using the contact information provided below if you wish to make such request.
If you reside within the European Union (EU) and United Kingdom (UK), under certain circumstances, you have rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) law. These may include the following rights:
- The right to access: You have the right to access your personal information. Contact us via the Contact Us section below if you wish to access your information.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to ask us to rectify your personal information if you think that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete. Contact us via the Contact Us section below if you wish us to rectify your information.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information. Contact us via the Contact Us section below if you wish to have your information deleted. Note that in certain circumstances, such as due to technical reasons, and the need to retain your information to fulfill accounting purposes, we may not be able to delete your entire information from our systems. In this case, we may anonymize your information so it can no longer be associated with you, or put in place measures to prevent the use of the information.
- The right to portability: You have the right, in certain circumstances, to ask us to transfer your personal information to another data collector. Contact us via the Contact Us section below if you wish to have your information transferred.
- The right to object: You have the right, in certain circumstances, to ask us to stop processing your personal information. Contact us via the Contact Us section below if you wish us to stop processing your information.
- The right to withdraw consent: You have the right to ask us to withdraw your consent to process your personal information. Contact us via the Contact Us section below if you wish to withdraw your consent.
- The right to complain to a Supervisory Authority: You may have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority in your jurisdiction if you believe that the processing of personal information infringes your rights under the data protection laws in your jurisdiction.
We strive to respond to all requests that are legitimate within one month. In some instances, it may take longer than a month to respond depending on, for example, the complexity of your request.
Tactician Business Gaming, LLC